A bottle of "Sokenbicha" tea made a woman in Japan became sick after it was laced with a poisonous herbicide.
A 54-year-old woman from Kato, fell sick and was taken to a hospital after drinking the green tea on Sunday.
Police detected traces of the herbicide glyphosate in the tea.
A similar incident surfaced in Tokyo earlier this month, in which a 43-year-old man from Nerima-ku suffered diarrhea after drinking "Healthya" green tea from a PET bottle his wife had bought at a supermarket last month.
Glyphosate is mainly used to remove weeds. Though its toxicity is low, it causes nausea, headaches and diarrhea when consumed by humans.