Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thornbury Bakery Cafe

"More Than Just Great Buns!" is the motto on their business card. However this little bakery cafe in Thornbury Ontario will have to do a bit better than cute to get my rave vote.

Brian and I stopped there on an antiquing trip, and while it was okay, it wasn't what I expected. I had an egg salad sandwhich - but it wasn't on home-made bread! This is a BAKERY, shouldn't the bread be something other than mushy store-bought? They forgot my tomato, putting it on Brian's sandwhich instead - and he hates tomato. That's not the end of the world but it left my sandwhich rather bland.

Service was friendly, and the cafe is cute (there's that word again!) but I can only give this eating establishment 3 teacups out of 5. 3 tea cup rating for tea room reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it there. You should go back now. Its better than it was 3 years ago.